Job Title: Schools Development Manager
Reporting to: Senior Management Team
Contract: Part time /Full Time
Hours of work: 37.5 Hours per week (FT) 20 Hours per week (PT)
Salary: Dependent upon qualifications and experience
To oversee, develop and grow our school provision. To promote benefits of physical activity and provide
opportunities for children and young people to take part in sport and improve on their skills. Create,
deliver, and manage a programme of sessions ranging from Football After School Clubs to PPA sports
Manage a team of coaches in line with RMF protocols and values. Take responsibility for the day-to-day
admin tasks relating to all aspects of the school provision. Ensure all safeguarding, risk assessments and
policies are in date, relevant and followed by all team members.
Support all other RMF department heads, projects, events, and initiatives as and when required.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• To oversee, manage and support a team of delivery coaches
• Offer mentoring across departments and ensure quality assurance and training is available
• Support the SMT in delivering projects and operational objectives.
• Act as the representative of the Foundation in meetings with partners, stakeholders and external
• Be a team player within the Foundation, to ensure cross-department support and advocacy.
· To set the RMF strategy and to develop and deliver RMF's long-term goals and to drive the
growth and expansion of the school provision.
· To plan, budget and create new initiatives to within our existing schools
· To manage staff and budgets to ensure all school services are achieving set targets
· To oversee the business plan and ensure that it is developed, approved and implemented to set
RMF’s strategic direction
· Identify and grow relationships and opportunities within the school sector
· Continuation and growth of existing and new schools
· To work with staff on identifying and submitting relevant ideas, projects, and initiatives
· Represent the Foundation to principal stakeholders.
· To ensure that the Foundation is maximizing fundraising opportunities.
• Oversee the management and delivery of programmes, in conjunction with the SMT.
• Deliver sessions as appropriately required
• Ensure the quality of provision of all programmes is of the highest standard.
• Ensure that each department operates within agreed budgets and achieves agreed targets.
• Ensure each department complies with legal and contractual requirements.
• Ensure compliance with RMF's policies and procedures.
• Ensure proper monitoring and evaluation of programmes is carried out.
• Manage a team of coaches to ensure delivery is of the highest standard
• Manage staff requirements, punctuality, feedback, and support needs
• Set and ensure progress towards achieving, KPIs for direct reports.
• Conduct appraisals for directly line managed staff as applicable.
• Support senior managers in management of their staff teams. Ensure they set and monitor KPIs, and carry out appraisals, as appropriate.
• Support and ensure budgets are managed and on target by each line manager
· Ensure all safeguarding policies are in date
· Ensure all staff are compliant to current safeguarding and criminal record checks
· Manage all registers and appropriate documentation relating to attendees
· Complete all required risk assessment documentation
We require a CV and Covering Letter to be sent to email@example.com and the deadline for this is Wednesday 18th August 2021 -5pm.