Job Title: Football Activities Manager
Reporting to: Head of Football Operations
Contract: Permanent – Full/Part Time
Hours of work: 37.5 Hours per week (FT) 20 Hours per week (PT) (Includes evenings and weekends)
Salary: Dependent upon qualifications and experience
We are looking for a dedicated and enthusiastic individual to organise and manage all of our Non-Academy
Football Activities. The suitable individual will be responsible for managing our pre-academy age group
sessions, Saturday Soccer Schools, Birthday Parties and Holiday Courses.
Pre-Academy sessions management will involve the creation of a midweek age specific football
programme for Reception & Year 1 aged players who are starting their footballing journey. This will also
include the managing and growth of our popular Saturday morning soccer sessions.
Annual planning, promotion, and organisation of a range of school holiday football and multi-sport
courses. Duties will include the pre planning of dates, venues, activities, and staffing. In addition, we will
be looking to grow our relationships with various possible new venues and partners.
The creation and development of Birthday party packages. To secure suitable venues and manage dates,
venues, and staff requirements to maximise the potential of new revenue income.
Support all other RMF department heads, projects, events, and initiatives as and when required.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• To oversee, manage and support a team of delivery coaches
• To attend all venues, camps, and courses to ensure a high standard of delivery
• Offer mentoring across departments and ensure quality assurance and training is available
• Support the SMT in delivering projects and operational objectives.
• Act as the representative of the Foundation in meetings with partners, stakeholders, and
• Be a team player within the Foundation, to ensure cross-department support and advocacy
· To set the RMA/RMF strategy
· To work closely with the SMT to ensure RMF values, philosophy and beliefs are carried across all services
· Support the Senior Academy Team in creating a pathway through the Academy
· To plan, budget and create new initiatives alongside our existing model
· To manage staff and budgets to ensure all sessions/events are achieving set targets
· Identify and grow relationships and opportunities within the activities sector
· Develop players for the RMA Academy pathway
· Continuation and growth of existing and new services
· To work with staff on identifying and submitting relevant ideas, projects, and initiatives
· Introduction of new tem time and non-term time events/camps
· Create talent ID opportunities for our players
· To ensure that the Foundation is maximizing fundraising opportunities.
• Oversee the management and delivery of all non-Academy football activities
• Deliver sessions as appropriately required
• Main point of contact for parents and players
• Ensure the quality of provision of all sessions is of the highest standard.
• Ensure that each session operates within agreed budgets and achieves agreed targets.
• Ensure each support coach complies with the set standards and structure
• Ensure compliance with RMF's policies and procedures.
• Ensure proper monitoring and evaluation of programs is carried out.
• Manage a team of coaches to ensure delivery is of the highest standard
• Manage staff requirements, punctuality, feedback, and support needs
• Set and ensure progress towards achieving, KPIs for direct reports.
• Conduct appraisals for directly line managed staff as applicable.
• Support and ensure budgets are managed and on target
· Ensure all safeguarding policies are in date
· Ensure all staff are compliant to current safeguarding and criminal record checks
· Manage all registers and appropriate documentation relating to attendees
· Complete all required risk assessment documentation
We require a CV and Covering Letter to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org and the deadline for this is Wednesday 18th August 2021 - 5pm.